Thursday, May 29, 2014

Are You Not Selling? Live Leads May Help But An Attitude Change Might Do Better

Having Issues Closing the Deals?  Live Transfer Leads Could be your Answer.

Being in sales for over 20 years has been an educating experience.  I think it's funny when sales people first blame the leads when they are not selling. 

"These leads suck" or "our lead vendor is ripping us off".  I know we all have been there.  I would say there is a percentage of the time that it is the leads.  The other piece of the pie may be you.  I have been there.  Let the desperation show in my voice.  It's hard when you get in a rut.  You feel like you are doing everything you can to get the deal.

In all aspects of our life, we are selling.  The way I get back on track and get rid of the "commission breathe" is to take a couple minutes and do some deep breathing exercises. I tell my self that this is a blip on the radar and that I need to have fun like child without a care in the world.  Let's face it, when we were prospecting for females, what was our attitude.  "Sleep with me now!"  We didn't come off like that.  We tried to come off like we had interest but we didn't care.  Real and in the moment.  So, I tell my staff, instead of saying " let's get some sales in here", I say "let's pick up some chicks!" (my sales staff is all male).



Live Leads

1 comment:

  1. Last paragraph says - "I need to have fun like child without a care in the world." I think the intended phrase was "I need to have childlike fun without a care in the world" ?

    ReplyDelete