Thursday, June 14, 2012

Medicare Live Transfer Leads!

I can't say enough about how our leads are killing it in Medicare Supplements.  It is now my number one vertical I work with.  Every agent I sign up is extremely happy.  Where can you get leads transferred right to your telephone when every you want it.  These leads can be sold over the phone!  These are truly exclusive leads.  Not resold.  You are the only one talking to them.  There is no other lead vendor out there who can do this.  Give it a shot.  I wouldn't be writing this if it didn't work.  It really does!!!   Take a look at our website.  All med sup agents get 10% extra leads if you send me your information on the contact page.  DO IT!



Best Regards,

Michael Bendett 
Live Contact Leads
5645 Coral Ridge Dr. Suite #128
Coral Springs, FL 33076
info@livecontactleads.com 
ph 866-256-6348 ext. 101   | fax 866-256-6295
www.livecontactleads.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I'm really interested that you can get Medicare live transfer leads, I had no idea! Good to know.

    ReplyDelete