Every businessman's dream is to convert hot and cold leads into legitimate sales. Although we all know that most of the time this is impossible, there is a way to hit at least a high percentage of conversion.
Habits that your Leads into Sales
- Formulate a script that covers the best and worst scenarios - A good script not just aims for a sale but also has a backup plan for objections. You and your team should be able to answer the worst objections thrown your way, questions like "So what makes your product better than product x?" "Your product is so expensive!" "Not now, I'm busy." By being prepared before your actual call or meeting, you're already one step ahead.
- The best salespeople know how to listen - I know you're itching to do your pitching, but all your hours of memorizing every scenario will all be for nothing if you don't know how to listen to your customers. A big part of your marketing game plan should involve listening and understanding your potential clients. This is how you can inject your product and service into their businesses or routines. If you can prove that your product is the solution for their woes and pains, then you're not just selling something, you're helping them out, which is better than selling. Make sure to not let them run away with conversation. You are not selling anyone if you are not controlling the conversations. When you take a live insurance leads, make to answer it "thank you for transferring, can I ask who I am speaking to? ". Good way to take control of the conversation right away.
- Attention Grabbing Email Marketing and FAQ page
- Set a deadline and swing the ROI carrot
- Be quick to call
- Simplify your ordering page